Here are 5 Reasons to attend the next cannabis event that comes to town
So just when is the next cannabis event? Well, we have attended dozens of cannabis events over the past year, with events now taking place in multiple locations across the country pretty much every weekend.
Of course, we see more events taking place in the Spring/Summer due to better weather conditions (although in Britain the sunshine is far from a certain bet, regardless of the month!)
Some are private events for club members, but many are public events designed to raise cannabis awareness, meet the general public and celebrate cannabis in a relatively safe environment.
We are confident that we will eventually see cannabis legalisation here in the UK, but we need your help along the way.
With that in mind, here are 5 reasons you should attend the next cannabis event in your area:
1. Good networking and opportunities – meet your local club and maybe even sample some great cannabis strains and extracts
2. Raise cannabis awareness – share your knowledge, or learn more about cannabis
3. The more people that attend the more media coverage we will get – with articles in mainstream media, the events will attract even more people. This is the circle of growth we need!
4. Meet both Medical and recreational cannabis users and discuss the benefits of cannabis in all its forms – herbal or extract.
5. Fight for cannabis legalisation – it should be a human right to consume cannabis, and people all across the country are denied safe and legal access to a medicine that has so many benefits. If you attend these events and bring friends, you are helping the UK cannabis legalisation fight.
If that’s not enough reasons to attend your next local cannabis event, I don’t know what is!
Any reasons we’ve missed off this list? You can tweet us @ismokeamg and join the conversation!